Software > f_ CMS
f_ CMS is a simple, small footprint (only 151 kilobytes) single-user content management system written mainly in PHP. The system was created as a university assignment, but have been in continuous development since. It supports features such as blogposts/newsfeed, comment system, static pages, menu editor, categories, image galleries, upload manager, and other things you would find in a simple CMS system. This webpage created entirely with f_ CMS.
Features of f_ CMS
- Complete bloggin platform.
- Create static pages with your own HTML content.
- Supports commenting on posts and pages.
- Question-based anti-spam system for the comments.
- Three different, fully customizable menus; Top menu, Side menu and Footer menu.
- Organize blogposts in categories.
- Upload pictures.
- Organize pictures in picture categories.
- Create custom "Sticky posts" that will always be shown on top of the front page.
- Simple, custom HTML-editor with shortcut keys to common HTML styling and functions.
How to get it
f_ CMS is currently under development, and although the system is fairly stable, I still feel it needs some more work before I want to release a public beta. Hopefully, I will make it availible sometime.